Dear Kelly and Regis,
I have the best morning radio host nominee evah! Alaka'i is The Morning Goddess on KPOA in Maui from 6am to 10am. Proudly, I am her number one California fan (self proclaimed). I tune in every morning to listen to her show from work. She is the best radio host because:
1. Alaka'i is a goddess (it even says so on the web site!)
2. Alaka'i loves her job. She's darn perky! Never boring!!!
3. Alaka'i loves her islands and wants to teach the Hawaiian ways to everyone. It's her inner Aloha that shines through every day.
4. Alaka'i is always so happy. You can hear it in her voice every day. You can't help but to smile when you listen!
5. Alaka'i is very funny. She finds humor in everything.
6. Alaka'i is genuine. She speaks from her heart. She bonds the listeners or Ohana (family) together.
7. Alaka'i is a teacher. Every day she has a trivia question that helps broaden your knowledge. Yesterday, I learned that a cow drinks up to one bathtub of water a day.
8. Alaka'i is informative with news of what's really going on in Hawaii… did you know that Maui is having the first ever Spam Jam? Yes, on July 24th.
9. Alaka'i is a beautiful spirit that must be shared.
10. Alaka'i makes me smile every day. She keeps me laughing and connects me to the warm island Aloha spirit.
Now you know. Everyone needs a little Morning Goddess in their lives! But wait, there's more, if you choose the Morning Goddess, I'll provide the goddess tiaras for you to wear!
Alaka'I's Goddess page: http://www.kpoa.com/pages/4224420.php?