Monday, January 26, 2009

KPOA LOVE'S JAKE SHIMABUKURO

Mahalo nui loa e Alaka'i you Morning Goddess you,

I had a wonderful wonderful time at the Jake Shimabukuro show. First
time I see him in person, live on stage... I gave my two free tickets
to my grand-son and hanai son. I bought my ticket and chose to sit
upstairs on the MEZZ row B-24. of course never had room down there,
was all full up... OMG he was sososo good, especially his piano guy,
the drummer I fell in love with and the bass guy. What a team, even
the lighting guy who displayed the whole stage with such brilliant
colors according to the tunes of all those guys...ho even the sound
systems guy, What a show! ! I will always cherish.

I am so grateful with the couple who sat next to me. They clued me in
about Jake because they saw his shows before but first time they saw
his new team (piano, drummer, and bass)
They were awesome.

mahalo piha, I love you all KPOA Ohana!!!
kupuna from Halau Na Kupuna o Lokelani

Alaka'i,

I just had to say Mahalo Nui Loa for the free tickets to see Jake. It
was an amazing concert. He is awesome, awesome, awesome! And his
rendition of George Harrison's , While My Guitar Gently
Weeps........OMG! Jake is so humble, sweet, cute. I am looking
forward to purchasing his live cd available in April.

Again Mahalo Nui Loa!

No comments: