Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fwd: MAHALO



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: L. Alaka'i Paleka <alakaipaleka@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Subject: Fwd: MAHALO
To: KPOA Blogs <kpoa935.prgblogspot@blogger.com>


Aloha Once Again Alakai,
 
     Just wanted to forward the pictures of my closet form the Maui Closet Company contest. Below is a letter I sent them & the pictures. We are so thankful to KPOA for all of you, who care for your listeners, play the best music & provide so many great prizes! Still shocked that I won, but enjoy the reward!
 
                        God Bless you, 
                              
 
Aloha to the gang @ "The Maui Closet Company",
 
       I know you will never forget the spookiest closet on Maui, I just hope you don't have nightmares over it! I am attaching the pictures of the new closet. I am so pleased and very grateful for the gift you gave us. The staff has treated us like we were paying customers. So professional, but of course with the Maui style we all love. Special thanks to Debbie, one of the sweetest gals I've ever met, with great vision for the designing of my closet. Billy & his keiki were here and he made sure I got my pot hanger, so awesome. I know that was a special, extra you gave me!! Aerial & Jeremy came & got the job done so quickly & left not a speck of dust behind! Fab job by all. I am so, so, so, so happy & thankful. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
 
                                        God Bless




No comments: