Friday, December 3, 2010

The Year of Living Humorously

Aloha, My name is Erik, and since I lost everything in the economic downturn, I decided to go crazy. I'm on a mission to wear 365 different t-shirts next year, starting January 1, 2011, and you can be there with me! I am seeking sponsors to donate a t-shirt to the cause! Here's how I am approaching local and far away super cool organizations like yours to help: "I'm asking for t-shirt donations, size 3XL, with your company logo or design. I'm going to take a lot of pictures, some video, post blog articles about your company on the day I wear your t-shirt. I have thousands of twitter followers, hundreds of Facebook friends, bloggers, and a host of other social network outlets to blast posts about my daily activities. Here's the link to my blog article that mentioned the t-shirt project: http://www.myshirtforrent.com/2010/11/im-going-to-wear-different-t-shirt.htmlIf you would like to get involved, please donate a shirt by mailing it to me here: Erik Blair 415 Dairy Road #E-228 Kahului, HI 96732 At the end of the year I'll be auctioning off all the t-shirts and all proceeds will go to a local Maui charity." That's it. I thought you might have a t-shirt to donate, or you might want to write an article about it, or mention it to your networks for me? (or all of the above :) I appreciate your help! Aloha and Much Mahalo! Erik Blair

No comments: