Friday, February 25, 2011

Fond Memories of Maui and KPOA

Aloha! My brother, Jeff, and I visited beautiful Maui to celebrate my 50th birthday in June 2009.  We listened to your show every morning and greeted eachother each day with "What is TODAY???"  We have such fond memories of our trip and our wonderful excursions around the island, all the while listening to YOU on the radio.  Sometimes I will call him and pretend that I am you, but I could never duplicate your beautiful voice. Jeff will be celebrating a major birthday this May and we hope to return to Maui later this year.I hope that you are having a wonderful day!   
Alakai's Response:
Now that's the kind of email that gets my day started. I hope you both get to come to Maui to celebrate his big day and get to listen to KPOA 93.5 live....until then...it's kpoa.com.
Aloha for now,
Alakai

1 comment:

Rakesh said...

Kuala Lumpur is not only the capital of Malaysia but also the heart and soul of the country. This city is a melting pot of cultures and offers a unique experience to those who book Flights to Kuala Lumpur. Many people who get Cheap Flights to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur Flights and visit the lake gardens make sure to view the monuments and learn more about the history of the place.

Cheapest Air Tickets