Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A wonderful Mothers Day not to be challenged

 

Aloha,

 

Sunday was not our first dining experience at KBH but the best one we've experienced! Seems KBH pulled all the stops and set up an event that every Mother would thoroughly enjoy. From Alaka'i Paleka, to the live band, to the hula dancers, to the fashion show, to the extensive and great quality line up of food, and to the wonderful service provided by KBH staff, we had such a good time.

 

One of my pets, Snowy Cat, passed away Saturday morning and I had been very, very sad. At your Brunch, I was so impressed, I felt so much better. When we arrived back home, we kept talking about what a fantastic job KBH did for this year's Mothers Day Champagne Brunch and I didn't even drink champagne because I don't drink. The champagne was but a small part of the fabulous feast KBH laid out. We were very impressed with the obvious 'spare no expense' philosophy that permeated this onolicious event.

 

Thank you, KBH, for helping me to recover from the loss of my precious pet. Instead of my mind being preoccupied with the loss of my pet, my mind is preoccupied with how wonderful Mothers Day was at KBH. Mahalo, Tim, for making my Mothers Day an event to remember.

 

Mahalo nui loa,

No comments: