Monday, June 27, 2011

Aloha

 Aloha Alakai

This is Doretta, your faithful  listener from the far away Greece.
I want to thank you and KPOA for the pleasure you are giving me and my son Tony
 listening to your music.
In a few months we plan to move back home in the US and permanently settle in Maui
that we always loved.
We have lived in Honolulu and even when we lived in the Mainland we visited Maui every summer because..... Maui no ka oi
 We are also planning to open a business that we'll definitely advertise  on your station because it's also no ka oi......
I can't wait to meet you as you are my favorite DJ and you have fantastic personality.

Keep up the great work you do
Mahalo
Your friend  Doretta
sends you many Alohas

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog
i can see the hard work done by the blog writer for making such an attractive and informative blog .

keep posting
Home Cleaning

Dent Ford said...

Aloha to this nice blog
cleaning services Melbourne

angelhills said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!


http://www.mbbsinchina.org.in/